The North Aisle
In the North aisle there are very slender shafted pillars at the sides of the West window. A board on the North wall lists the incumbents at St Andrew’s from 1228 to the present day. Further to the East on this wall are a brass War Memorial and standards of the Royal British Legion. The windows of the North aisle belong to the Perpendicular period; those with square panes contain old Nailsea glass.